Welcome to the Help Desk!
Generally speaking, the offices listed below are available to assist you Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 pm. Additional information is available on our website. Following the individual links on the Student Services page includes specific hours of operation for some of the key areas at Southwestern Michigan College.
- Admissions -- For questions about applying for admissions or checking the status of your
application, contact the Admissions Office at 269-782-1308 or visit the Admissions Overview page on our public website.
- Donors & Alumni -- For inquiries about alumni or gift giving, contact the Office of Development and Foundation at 800-456-8675, ext. 1301 or visit our Donors & Alumni website.
- Billing -- For questions about account charges and balance information, contact the Business Office at 269-782-1355.
- Computing Services --For questions about problems logging into SMC Wired or SMC Self-Service, please contact the Computing Services Help Desk at 269-782-1230 or complete the online form available through the Computing Services Help Desk Portal.
- Financial Aid -- For questions about financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at (269) 782-1313 or visit the Financial Aid area of our website.
- Human Resources -- Inquiries pertaining to Human Resources should be directed to 269-782-1365.
- International Students -- International students should contact the International Student Advisor at 269-782-1499 if assistance is needed.
- Payroll -- For questions about payroll, contact the Payroll Office at 269-782-1300.
- Registration -- For questions about adding or dropping classes, checking seat
availability in a class, getting an unofficial transcript, seeing
your grades, contact the Academic Support at 269-782-1303.